1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Clear and sky blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Karen, every day
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sitting on the couch, just waking up. Shocking, I know...
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Wishing I had some cookies
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Peanut butter cups, if they only came in bar form :)
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Once, ages ago for a friend's bachelorette party
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? 'Okay, bye'
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookies 'n' Cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Caffeine-free diet coke
10. Do you like your wallet? Don't have one, I stick my debit card in my pocket and I'm on my way (though I did ask Santa for a little card carrier)
11. What was the last thing you ate?
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Five pairs of chenille socks
13. The last sporting event you watched? Browns game, Sunday.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Theater popcorn. In the absence of a movie, ANY popcorn will do.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Karen
16. Ever go camping? Three times, and it's not really for me.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? I have for about a year, yes.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No
19. Do you have a tan? HA. No tan. Freckles, maybe.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I prefer pizza with pine nuts, made at home.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? No, straight from the can. With a cozie.
22. What did your last text message say? Sure :)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? I have big plans on the couch.
24. Favorite color? Blue
25. Look to your left; what do you see? An orange cat, curled up in a ball.
26. What color is your watch? Silver
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? The Shins
28. Would you strip for money? Nope
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive Thru
30. What is your favorite number? 12
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom
32. Any plans today? Finishing some last minute Christmas shopping from the couch
33. In how many states have you lived? Just Ohio
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Not being allowed to grocery shop. (I know, lame)
35. Last song listened to? Australia, thanks to #27
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Not without great difficulty
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Yes, her name is Karen
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? New Balance
39. Are you jealous of anyone? People who are allowed to grocery shop
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably not
41. Do you love anyone? Yep, lots
42. Do any of your friends have children? A few of them do
43. What do you usually do during the day? These days, I watch a lot of television and read.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Nope
45. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes. I always answer the phone 'Hello there!' or so I've been told
46. What color is your car? Silver
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I think a 7, but that was before swollen fingers.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Danny
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Does Cedar Point count?
50. How did you get your worst scar? I used to jog (fine, I walked briskly) around my neighborhood and I
came across a puppy who was hanging out by some landscapers. They had him tied to a stake in the grass, and he was the cutest thing ever. I leaned over to pet him for a few minutes, then started to jog away when he crossed in front of me, and my feet got caught up in his leash. I went down hard on my left knee, and to this day it hurts if I even lightly brush it against the underside of a table, let alone bang it on anything. Last time I had dinner on my parents' deck, I banged that knee on a table leg and cried. In front of my whole family. It wasn't pretty.